The pandemic has triggered a boom in subscription commerce activity. 81% of all U.S. adults now have at least one subscription service. And “subscription curious” consumers are spending more time browsing subscription options online.
The April 2021 edition of the Subscription Commerce Conversion Index goes beyond these initial findings to explore how consumers’ subscription habits continue to evolve and how merchants are adapting their offerings to keep up with shifting demands.
Download this index to see:
- Common friction points during subscription sign-up
- Analysis of “must have” and “nice to have” subscriptions
- How to retain “subscription curious” consumers
- Habits of top-performing subscription merchants
- Subscription features consumers expect in 2021